1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Overwatch?

Discussion in 'Free Hacks' started by Whodat, May 5, 2017.

1. Whodat

Whodat VIP Battlefield One

Would be cool to offer a overwatch ahk cheat. I beilive their are multiple sources available at ownedcore etc.

2. tudensky

tudensky VIP Battlefield One

Even if KozmoK did an Overwatch cheat, I highly doubt he would even think of using AHK, same with other peoples sources. He is highly skilled, although he probably will never do an Overwatch cheat at all.

3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Hacking anything for Blizzard games will lead to us being sued
    just google "blizzard lawsuit"

4. tudensky

tudensky VIP Battlefield One

That is the exact reason why I said KozmoK will never do an Overwatch cheat. The risk is just too high. Hacks for other games would be nice though.

Jaidee likes this.