1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Payment issue

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jarvis, Nov 29, 2012.

1. jarvis

jarvis NOOBLET

Koz or another moderator...I made a payment via paypal however I forgot that I had closed that account that paypal is linked too. So although it said successful, the payment will eventually get declined. I believe that's the reason my loader isn't working as when I sign in, NOTHING happens. I tried to just re-subscribe (using my CC this time) however I cant bc I have a "current" sub til dec 29th. Anything I can do to get this resolved ASAP? Looking forward to playing game with the new hack! Thanks for any assistance!!

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

I think Kozmok himself will have to fix this. It may speed things up if you PM him your transaction number that the error occurred on.

3. jarvis

jarvis NOOBLET

I did..Thanks though. No other moderator can help though huh? I wanna use this asap but of course its no one's fault but mine

4. Khariz

Nope, none of the other Staff members have access to billing. I know this because I used to be one.

5. jarvis

jarvis NOOBLET

Ahhh..gotcha..Guess I'll have to wait for the man. Thanks for info tho Khariz

6. Khariz

Is the loader giving you an error or can you not log into the loader at all?

7. jarvis

jarvis NOOBLET

I actually got it figured out..Firewall was blocking it..Now however it says injection err 1? Is this bc od dx9 setup and everything else I ahvent done yet?

8. Khariz

Run Loader as admin. If you get injection error, this is probably because its not being run as administrator. Also make sure your time on your computer is set to the correct current time and date.

KozmoK likes this.
  9. jarvis

jarvis NOOBLET

Runnig as admin fixed it..Thanks again man..Really appreciate it!!

10. Khariz

Awesome. Glad to be of some help.