1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Payment stuff

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Xownage, May 1, 2012.

1. Xownage

Xownage NOOB

Hello,

Just to make clear normally i hate guys posting questions like mine now but uhm ok.

Since paypal freezed my account (grr about 200€ ) i cant use my acc to pay. Somehow i dont really want to use the guest function off paypal.

But now to the question can anyone pay through paypal for me after i gave him the in in for example psc.
    Btw ( maybe a extra for that issue about me , so 20€ psc -> 1month and rest for the helper)

To make it clear im not a 12 yrs old kid who has no paypal acc im just pissed of by pp)

Thanks for reading

2. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

yes as long as they log in with your password and user name
    i did it for a friend with my credit card
    i logged into his account and hit buy

3. Xownage

Xownage NOOB

Ive done this for a friend too, so if you would do this pls pm me ok?

4. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

LOL

no
    if you done this for you feind,,get him to do it for you now
    i dont even know you mate
    good luck

5. Xownage

Xownage NOOB

Well he still has no paypal , but i think im gonna use my credit card .

But thanks .

To mods can be closed (if threads get closed here)

6. malikinam

malikinam Guest

Just to make clear normally i hate guys questions.

But now to the question can anyone pay through paypal for me after i gave him the related question..

7. clarrie

clarrie KOZBOT GOD

yes i would say so