1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

PB - PBbans detection sources

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by subzero, Aug 8, 2012.

1. subzero

subzero RAC MASTER

has anyone heard anything about pb or pbbans using some sort of software that monitors players stats
    (score per minute, headshots, kill/death ratio, accuracy) and using that info to ban people for hacking?

just wondering if others have heard this and if it would even be possible to monitor?

2. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

Could be true, but it depends on the person if they're going crazy or not, killing everything going 100-20. Its best to blend it. I keep mine on hips instead of the head.

3. subzero

subzero RAC MASTER

yes good idea and prob good idea to waste bullets to bring accuracy down.
    seen a few wingers that have filmed games and getting killed a mile away by a medic kit then shows the killer holding the med kit, funny but obvious.
    also people are reporting hacks by looking you up on leader board where apparently there is a report link and they can see if you have say a 6:1 k/d ratio. be nice to change name in game to avoid that, on heroes years ago I had a soldier with a backwards hard to spell word and people could never spell it when the tried to talk to you

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

PBBans doesnt use that. What you are referring to is the Cheat-o-Meter, which Metabans uses to ban people who they think are hacking.

However, some servers has addons that a server admin can install and retrieve that info from BF3Stats.com and auto-kick or auto-ban someone for any stat that they want to do it for. Like very high SPM, KDR, Headshots, etc...

Either way, its not hardware that is doing it, the servers get the info from BF3Stats.com. PBBans does not use any hardware except for what is already present, which is Punkbuster, and they cant control it. The only thing they do is record kicks/bans and allow admins to submit bad screenshots to ban someone.

5. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

here you go all of you who worries about your cheat-o-meter things :D

http://cheatometer.hedix.de/

on my legit account (premium) where I never hack here are my stats:

Suspicious Stats

Class Weapon Stats Name Stats Value
    [​IMG] Type 88 Headshot/Kill-Percentage 60.24
    [​IMG] - Score per Minute 1061.74
    [​IMG] - Kill-Assists-Percentage 7.8

and on my 2nd account: "player not found" lol :D

6. subzero

subzero RAC MASTER

player not found?? how did you manage that, is it a name changer in this hack?
    if you can hide you name then no one could report you

7. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

Their inst a name changer or hider. You're asking alot of unnecessary questions lately man

8. subzero

subzero RAC MASTER

sounded like wypierdole was hidding his name that was all.

other questions have been to best avoid detections, not making anyone answer them, we are in general chatter after all sorry to annoy you

9. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

if a player's name isnt found on metabans, thats because they never joined a server that streams metabans

10. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

no mate I didn't hide my nick from game. Yesterday when I put my name there I had: player not found but I have done it few min ago and my nick come up with:

Suspicious Stats

Class Weapon Stats Name Stats Value
    [​IMG] - Kill-Assists-Percentage 9.07