1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

pissed about not getting 500kills

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tomhangler, Dec 16, 2011.

1. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

skata3000 likes this.
  3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

look at how many kills 50+ kills are on that report...it must've been a really long round, which the hacker was able to rage the entire duration without being kicked...

It was probably a 1,000 ticket karkand map.

I was on a 1,000 ticket Strike at Karkand map, it lasted 83 minutes !

good ol karkand :)

4. tooburns

tooburns RAC MASTER

5. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I can't believe so many people stayed and finished the round. Seems like every time I go crazy people leave the server. :(

6. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

lol...honestly guys.. i wasnt even tryin...i swear... it was late at night so I was tired. I kould have not died lol

7. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

and that junkie guy was actually a hacker..thats y i died and he was trying to rage against me..oh and did I mention that I only play on foreign servers with tons of lag? Why u might ask? Well I find a LOT LESS admins on foreign servers because I play when its night there and americans are friken ban happy.

8. morpheas

morpheas NOOB

Yeah, I've gotten perma-banned off servers for just having a polite debate with people, who I later find out are admins who don't like when people disagree with them.

9. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

You dont understand how famous I am. I have 3 videos on youtube of me getting 200 kills in less than 5 minutes.. I also have like 10 threads started on EA forums. Lol Im srewed.