1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare Vip Hack

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Boss_A, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Koz let me have a little fun with his account hehehe i tried to hold back lol here's some footage of my fun.

2. Joshua

Joshua NOOBLET

Good stuff! The one shot kill dmg is just so brutal..

3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

whoa, that game actually looks kinda cool..

oh and nice video and intro :p

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Except for snap lines were messed up when he recorded it, and somehow didn't notice it :(
    All the other kids are going to laugh at me

Colonel likes this.
  5. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Thanks Boss! My kids play that on xbox & they have been waiting for a video!

6. Colonel

Colonel KOZBOT GOD

boss was having so much fun making the video...and we were having so much fun watching what he made
    that none of us noticed the snap lines...koz should feel proud knowing that we all enjoy his hack so much that even
    huge mistakes in his eyes are insignificant in ours :)

Boss_A likes this.
  7. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Looks like I may have to put slow/human (Zombie/Plant) aim in because of FairFight!

Colonel likes this.
  8. Colonel

Colonel KOZBOT GOD

yeah...guess it will have to be treated no differently to BF4...more work for you and more pain....me thinks the price needs to be reviewed.

Boss_A likes this.