1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Please make Draw Lines for Jets only, I will tell my friends buy.

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by cnlckht, Dec 12, 2013.

1. cnlckht

cnlckht NOOBLET

Please make program draw line on jets only, I am level 90 my aiming is very skill, I know all maps very well, I don't need hacking but only jet ESP, with the hack my performance is worst because I cant see anything, too much info, if you make draw lines for Jets only I will tell my friends to buy.

2. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

How many friends?

Arnold likes this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Jets to draw lines to other Air Vehicles or everything?

4. cnlckht

cnlckht NOOBLET

Draw lines to Jets only, I don't want to see lines for other stuff, it's very distracting, drawing lines to Jets is very useful for dog fighting, I will tell about this site in forums and my friends who find this program useful. If can please remove lines to all ground vehicles, infantry etc, even helicopters or make helicopter different colour lines, helicopter lines is useful for helicopter dog fights.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Arnold likes this.
  5. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Heli fights are a pain in the ass if you're on the wrong end, which seems to happen to me a lot :rolleyes:

Maybe draw lines would help?

6. Boss_A

Maybe we need a hot key so when you jump into a plane u just have to hit f9 then boom your ready for dogfighting time!!! Hey koz maybe instead of a Aimbot we could get a Jet bot witch would be way more fun?

7. KozmoK

I have completed this - I will upload it later tonight.

8. Boss_A

9. Arnold

As in Autobot...More Than Meets The Eye!!!

10. KozmoK

No, the OP (Original Poster) requested Snap Lines for Jets. I made it so when in a Air Vehicle, it will only show lines to Other Air Vehicles.
    I will upload this later tonight.

cnlckht and Moses8980 like this.
  11. cnlckht

cnlckht NOOBLET

Thx tested and it works, but if got different colour for jets and helicopter even better, I will spread good news about this program to others, I will tell people this is the best ESP for battlefield 4 and very safe, so good luck, I will also subscribe forever if it's up to date.

Arnold and Khariz like this.
  12. Arnold

Well, happy hacking and we hope you enjoy subscibing to the best hacking environment provided for all your favorite FPS games. I'll try to stay on the ground and away from your sky fury. :p:D

Koz has now created a 'No Fly Zone' with every subscribing fighter ace out there...

cnlckht likes this.