1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

presale question

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tanker913m1, Apr 9, 2014.

1. tanker913m1

tanker913m1 NOOBLET

Does the hak have minimap esp or spot esp where all enemys show up in minimap in bf4. I like this over 2d radar. Thanks for time

2. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

To have the enemy show up on the mini map is a hook that can get detected so we use a 2d radar that shows everyone and all vehicales on it.and our Battlefield 4 multi-hack has never been detected so you can feel safe with us.

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Boss is right, I don't do spotting anymore - or any mapping. I did on bf3 - on bf4 I wasnt sure if it could be detected with FF

4. AbsoluteKaos

AbsoluteKaos BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Koz and Boss are both right. You'd get so many spot ribbons/medals which would quickly raise a red flag with Fairfight. They know how many spots per game are actually humanly possible.

5. tanker913m1

tanker913m1 NOOBLET

Thanks Boss. I don't autospot to reply to the other posts here. I know that's risky for FF but I must say Ive never heard that minimap esp hook was that detectable. Intresting. Thank-you.

Also, is there a loader to download for this hak? I went to purchase but couldn't see where it was. Does that show after paypal payment? Please forgive noob question.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  6. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Yes when become a vip member you will see where to download the loader.

7. Greg8806

Greg8806 NOOB

FF would be all over the auto spot. Best thing about HA, Koz does his best at keeping the user safe, and at a affordable price!

AbsoluteKaos and Boss_A like this.
  8. tanker913m1

tanker913m1 NOOBLET

Respect. Much thanks to all. Really nice to see support.

Boss_A and KozmoK like this.