1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Presale Questions :/

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Thelegend, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Thelegend

Thelegend Guest

Hi All,

i'm planing to buy the BF3 hack but i got a few Qustions left.

1. Is it possible to play with Trigger or Aimbot (something no Visual) so that nobody can who is looking on my Screen can see that i'm hacking? Or is there something like a watermark? :/

2. Does the Aimbot work in Jets?

3. Does the Aimbot and Trigger are working with Sniper rifles on long distance because there is the bullet drop? I know u got an Predicitonfeature but how good is it?

4. Is it possible to save my Hackconfig so that it gonna be loaded at the next time? And are there more then 1 of these save slots?

so far,
    legend.

2. sanliam

sanliam Guest

Are you sure aimbot works with jet?

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Aimbot does not work in jet

4. carlsson1994

carlsson1994 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

In order to make the the game save the HackConfig you have to play Battlefield 3 as administrator