1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

[PRESALE] Questions

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Funbags, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Funbags

Funbags NOOBLET

Hi all,

My friends and me are interested in the BLOPS2 hack you offer but there are a few questions that I'd like to see answered.

• Can the radar be moved (X/Y) ?
    • Is there radar transparancy ?
    • Is there a crosshair ?
    • Treyarch and/or VAC3 undetected ?
    • My friend has no paypal, can I pay for him without using his forum account?
    Hope to get a reply soon, tia.

2. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

The radar is not currently moveable but it is out of the way in the upper right and it looks so good you will think it is part if the game. You cannot currently adjust the transparency. There is not a crosshairs yet, but I'm sure that will be added soon. It is both VAC3 and Treyarch Anticheat undetected. It has NEVER been detected by either.

3. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

1. no. its in top right corner. although no one has requested a feature that allows the radar to move. if someone does. maybe koz will hook em up.
    2. no. non transparancy. end of story.
    3. not yet. will soon.
    4. nope. never been detected. not even once. god bless us!!!
    5. please pm koz for any payment questions. we as staff do not handle finances.

4. Khariz

Khariz LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

No, you will need his account login info, but just have him reset his password as soon as you are done. I do this for other people all the time. Maybe you could work something out with Kozmok though, if it is that important to you.

Edit: Sorry Jedi, sometimes I forget that I'm not staff here any more and jump at questions like this.

5. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

<3 u khariz. dont be sorry. i wish more of our members resemble you :) hairy/fluffy/cute? lol

6. Funbags

Funbags NOOBLET

Thank you all for your quick replies. I'll talk to my friends tonight and hopefully we come to an agreement to purchase the cheat here.