1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info ? price question

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Night76, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Night76

Night76 NOOB

Why do hacks cost 5000$ before it cost like 10euro ?? why this overprice ??

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

what hack costs $5,000? What game costs $5,000?

haha... this guy is confused with something

3. Night76

Night76 NOOB

Not Relly i only look on Battlefield 3 SimpleAim
    Price: $5000.00 in hack store

and thats why i write and ask because i buyed that hack before and and remever whas around 10 euro and now i get shock and nerly fell of chair haha ;)

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

fair comment :)

the reason is because the hack is down at this time and the system for some reason won't allow sales for it to be turned off...so....make it so hysterically expensive and no-one is likely to purchase it :D

well....you never know ;)

5. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

In red letters, it says the hack is down :p

6. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Of course, there may be some Eastern European Soviet-bloc mafia heir who may very well want to 'buy' the hack at the cheap yet 'exclusive' price of $5000...probably sitting in some gold adorned palatial gameroom with velvet paintings of BF3 screenshots. Maybe Koz can get the underworld to 'sponsor' his work. Lol...

Sawatdee, Jaidee and NSAOperative666 like this.
  7. virusdead

virusdead VIP Battlefield One

there is a problem on the prices displayed hack paypal me $ 5000.00
    But he can not do this transaction :mad:

Attached Files:

8. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Its offline, and there is a bug in the shop that wont let me disable it. So I made the price 5000 so people dont buy it.

9. d1mqa

d1mqa NOOBLET

KozmoK answer me!!11:eek: Message no send to you in PM on forum. Check your private messages,Jaidee invited you in correspondence.
    fck!!1 oh no! he offline again:mad:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  10. virusdead

virusdead VIP Battlefield One

it means that I can not buy your hack:(

11. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

settle down...give the man a break will you! given the time difference and his workload he will get to you when he has the chance...you will not be disadvantaged in any way!!!
    we are watching you :p

12. Retaiation

Retaiation NOOB

Waiting For VIP BF3 Hack :)

13. MaciBossStzler

MaciBossStzler NOOBLET

Any idea when the hack could be back to a normal price (when will Kozmok be back home from vacation)? :)

Retaiation likes this.
  14. Retaiation

Retaiation NOOB

I Think There Is A Few Peeps Waiting 4 I know Of, I Think Its Something To Do With Hack Being Picked Up By PB :)

15. MaciBossStzler

MaciBossStzler NOOBLET

So, my english is very bad, will the simple aim be back this weekend? :) Or did punkbuster detected the hack? :eek:

16. Retaiation

Retaiation NOOB

I Have No Idea I just Keep Checking Every Day :/ , On The Top Of Forum It Reads
    1. BF3 ESP AND SIMPLE AIM IS DETECTED 9/17/13

17. Retaiation

Retaiation NOOB

I Would Go To Another Hack Rent Site But I Was Recommended By A Good Friend

18. MaciBossStzler

MaciBossStzler NOOBLET

I will wait for a statement from the staff, after that, i have to decied what to do :)

Retaiation likes this.