1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Product Code Needed

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by aston1992, Mar 9, 2013.

1. aston1992

aston1992 NOOBLET

Admins Is it possible to unban my bf 3 account because previously i was using a hack and i got ban it was from catalyst hax platinum. Is there a way you can sell me a product code or help unban my account. Btw what`s HWID?

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

3. FreshMan

FreshMan NOOBLET

i have one for 10euro!

4. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

yes there is...Jeremy has had success with his idea
    check out his thread for getting your account back :)

Jaidee2 and Jeremy like this.
  5. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

I believe Jeremy's thread is for VIP's only.

6. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

well that drops a spanner into the works then doesn't it lol

Jaidee2 likes this.
  7. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

Good Luck :) tried it many many times, without any success. they always said at the end "sorry, we can`t do this anymore" "sry we are not allowed to this anymore" blahblahblah.
    if it works, then YAY but after kinda 7 tries at diffrent days to diffrent times, i gave up on it. :-D