• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Pubg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crmbz

RAC MASTER
My apologies, I looked around the forum from what i can see on my end and didnt see any posts about it. I've been looking around and cant seem to find any sites that have available private slots, mind pointing me in a direction?

europa99

BAD ASS MOFO VIP
Ultimate Hax
This has been asked before many times and the answer is still NO.

There are many PUBG hack providers or you just have to find a private one. If I could do it, so can you.
Not really helpful and more to the point, the additional (repeated ) questions can be seen as a high level of interest for the members of this forum to have this game supported..

tudensky

RAC MASTER
Not really helpful and more to the point, the additional (repeated ) questions can be seen as a high level of interest for the members of this forum to have this game supported..
The repeated questions can be seen as a need for some people to hear the same answer multiple times to start understanding that "No" means "No".

Crmbz

RAC MASTER
The repeated questions can be seen as a need for some people to hear the same answer multiple times to start understanding that "No" means "No".
Well, since there are no topics/posts about it under General Chatter or anywhere else for non-members to see, technically it has not been asked. Thanks for your ass-hat responses(Seriously not needed or appreciated). You can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.