1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Public Apology...

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by RACtivision, May 23, 2011.

1. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I want to take this time & apologize to Koz & his staff. Awhile back I was Tech Support here @ RentACheat & I had waaay to much going on @ home & school. I was terminated because I wasn't doing my job. I guess I had gotten comfortable & wasn't taking anything serious. Well Koz finally got fed up w/ my sh*t & canned me. I took it the wrong way & tried to get even by changing passwords to the RentACheat FaceBook page, RentACheat wiki, & bad mouthing Koz. But Koz was mature about it & just turned the other cheek... Me being the selfish butt hole then tried to hit him in that cheek too... Anyways I just wanted everyone to know that I do apologize for my actions. I'm not trying to gain anything out of this. I would like to repair an old friendship & trust that I once had here. i know I'll never get my job back here, but as long as I can b/s w/ these guys the way I used to, I'd be more than grateful for that!

2. RACtivision

This is old news... But I never said sorry for it... ;)

3. gunblaze

gunblaze NOOBLET

Alrighty then...have fun.

4. dedodanny

dedodanny Guest

friendships can be repaired but i doubt trust ever will be imo. its hard to come back from something like that you described.

5. RACtivision

That's true... But @ least everyone knows I was man enough to say sorry for my childish acts... ;)