• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Pushstartplay Review: Ronin [pc]

N

N4G: pc news feed

Andy from PushStartPlay writes: Before I jump in you may have seen the above trailer or the screens shots and instantly been reminded by another game, stealth puzzler Gunpoint by Tom Francis. Its an amazing game. Many may look to RONIN, by another one man development army Tomasz Wacawek, and either ignore it as a cheap rip-off or flock towards it for the opportunity for more side-on gadget mayhem. They shouldnt on both accounts without understanding a little more about it. You see RONIN really wants to remind you that it is not Gunpoint (see screen shot below as proof). Although it may look as similar as Matt and Luke Goss dressed in matching studded denim, sporting leather jackets and wondering when theyll be famous they really arent deep down. I digress. From RONINs graphical rejig it appears that the game has been stuck with this unfair comparison to that other sharply animated 2D puzzler, however once you delve past the look of these seeming twins youll see that the talen...

Continue reading...

Top Bottom