1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Quality and value!

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by 1qwkdsm, Aug 5, 2011.

1. 1qwkdsm

1qwkdsm RAC MASTER

I have been using different hacks for a while now. I have been a paid member for almost every major hack site not worth mentioning here. I really like RAC, Kozmok and the staff who run this site because I don't feel like just another random VIP or number. I like the personal attention I get ( or at least feel I get) whenever I have a problem or question about the hack. I also like how Kozmok seems very approachable with new ideas or suggestions and is not this clandestine behind the scenes "god" who you dare not speak ill of or god forbid, private message! He is a real person like you or I and provides a very good service at an incredible price. The hack is really top notch too. With features like no-recoil, chams, bounding boxes and a lightning fast aimbot, you will find yourself ranking up faster and racking up the kills with ease. Detections are virtually non-existent and new patches and updates which usually kill hacks are remedied quickly with constant updates from Kozmok and his staff. So if your sitting here still reading my review STOP IT and try it out yourself. I promise you won't regret it.

P.S. This is a full fledged honest review of a product I purchased from RAC with my own hard earned money. I was not told to write this review nor did I receive any compensations for writing this.