1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about bf3 esp

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by acenumba20, Oct 17, 2012.

1. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

Seeing how this is esp ONLY If a ban wave hit the site would i get banned with the rest of the people who have the multihack? Or is the only way i can get caught is by a dirty SS. I'm so curious because all i need is esp to be unstoppable.

2. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

3. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Will you get banned....it all depends on what PB is scanning for. I would assume that it might even be possible that everyone using just the ESP hack could be banned but the people using multi-hack don't get touched. I think they are coded separately, not sure though. In both cases you are injecting code into the game for the purpose of cheating, so both hacks could be caught. However, the ESP only hack is much smaller and less likely to be found. I think Koz said its a couple 100 lines of code vs. a couple 1000 for the multi-hack. So, its not just a dirty SS you have to worry about, the code that gets injected is also a bannable offense.

4. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We also had 4-5 people get caught with dirty SS, but I put new code to combat their new pb ss function they put in last client update. No one has been caught since.

All PB SS's are clean/clear screenshots with no visibile hacks on.

5. acenumba20

acenumba20 NOOBLET

Thanks for the info... I know who im buying from this time :)