1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about programming

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by flashrider, Nov 6, 2011.

1. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

Should I start with C or C++? I'm planning to start learning C++, ASM and maybe D3D. I tried learning before but I was lost and lack time to practice.

2. Strife

Strife Guest

In college it was first C, then C++. However, if creating cheats is what you're after, then just learn C++. There's no reason to waste time in C. Besides, the differences are very little to today's compilers. Just know that C++ is a very difficult language to learn. When I say learn, I mean you actually understand what you are doing. Copy and pasting answers is the quickest way to shoot yourself in the foot.

You have a long road ahead of you if you want to successful at this. Also, if you can't handle trial and error, this is out of your league.

3. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

I have 2 kinds of courses in 2 different schools here. 1) Create XBOX360, PS3 or PC games using C++ and some other stuff. 2) Create games on PC using C# and Unity. So, should I pick the 1st option? I still have a year of studying at secondary school (high school) before being able to choose a course at polytechnic (college). I would want to have a head start too so I want to start self-learning soon.

4. Strife

Strife Guest

If the intent is to create a cheat, then C# isn't going to do you a lot of good. So yes, the first option would be the route to go.

5. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

Well, I've been wanting to learn programming since I first started using hacks like a few years ago. The career of being a game programmer pays really well.

6. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

if you are looking for getting a job in programming, look at C#, or JAVA. OOP is really in high demand atm. But programmers are a dime a dozen. There are tons of programmers, you really need to do something to stand out form the herd.

If you are looking into making hacks, look into C++, ASM, and learn a bit of reverse engineering.

Game design doesn't necessarily only involve C++, you have other languages, like python.

The reason why some hacks use Direct3D, is because Direct3D is used to render graphics in games, when you make 1 hack for a game using D3D, it can be used for almost all games (except games that use OGL), just need to make minor changes. Some hacks, don't use Direct3D, and instead use actual game files to render stuff on the screen.

7. Strife

Strife Guest

I wouldn't go as far as to say that there are tons of programmers. That's a pretty vague statement in the sense that not all programmers are alike. It's all about having the skill set necessary to fulfill the job requirements. Which of course, you will have demonstrated during the job interview process.

8. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

There isn't much programmers here in Singapore. It's just starting to bloom because the government are just starting to pump money into the industry.

9. ninjasnip3r

ninjasnip3r RAC MARAUDAR

Just remember, you are paid for your knowledge. The more you have the better. This goes for any job flash rider, especially programming.

10. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

Yeap. I have started learning the basics and have ideas on some programs to make. They say practice makes perfect.