1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about VIP Signup

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jwat1987, Nov 16, 2012.

1. jwat1987

jwat1987 NOOBLET

Im looking to sign up for VIP, but I only play BO2. I checked under Buy VIP and I see no options/packages for BO2. Which should I sign up for to access the current beta esp and future BO2 releases? Thanks in advance - J

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

currently. the beta is only for vip members to try. the hack wont be available for purchase for atlease another 48 or maybe even more depending on koz.

i love the thought of saying. go vip and get the beta. but we here at rac are very honest to our members. its not worth it. just wait and it will be available for purchase soon.
    however. am not stopping you!! :) i just want you to be aware that if you sub for a hack. you will not get the option to trade in that purchase for a bops2 sub regardless of what hack you buy. if you must purchase to get beta. i would go with one of the cheapest hack koz offers. bf2 is 5 dollars. its up to you to see if its worth trying the beta hack or not.

ty for your interrest in purchasing a kozbot product. we look forward to having you as a part of our community.

Starfyre and BananaJoe2 like this.