1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about BF3 ESP ONLY

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Critorious, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

Does it have the record function? If I was streaming an shit. Does it hide the esp?

It doesn't really matter, but I love that extra function for extra security. And When was the last detection for BF3 ESP

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

No the Basic ESP hack does not hide the video!

Only the BF3 Full Hack does this.

ESP Hack has never been detected, and the BF3 Full Hack since its recoding 4 months ago - it hasnt been detected since! (so 4 + months)...
    We are on a roll, hope I dont jynx us!

Koz

stronzo likes this.
  3. Critorious

Critorious RAC MASTER

Thank you. I will be purchasing soon.

4. stronzo

stronzo NOOBLET

Questo hack e numero 1.....senza problemi.....solo non usare 1 tiro sparo....li ti beccano pero se vai sniper sari ok....scrivo male scusa...buon fortuna BF3 ...PRENDI QUESTO

5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

English please

6. stronzo

stronzo NOOBLET

he was asking how good is the hack....he uses others and always gets banned...so i told him how good this one was....and it is good thanks kozmok...well done..
    thats all i was trying to help...sorry

7. anunimous

anunimous NOOBLET

Question about Full BF3 Hack
    when i first started to use it I set it as I wanted it and my setting were saved in an .ini file,,,,
    But now every time i use it i have to redo the setting
    so my question is -
    Is there an option to save these setting anymore ?

8. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER