1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info RAC Black Friday Discounts

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Nov 28, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Call of Duty Ghosts $2.00 off Use Coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYGHOSTS
    Battlefield 4 $2.00 off use Coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYBF4
    Battlefield 3 ESP $2.50 off use Coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYBF3ESP

Codes expire Sunday morning.​

roflol and Moses8980 like this.
  2. anthonyga

anthonyga VIP BOP2 VIP

Hello!
    Can we take another month if you already have a current subscription?
    ----------------------------

Bonjour!
    Peut-on prendre un mois supplémentaire si on a déjà un abonnement en cours ?

3. KozmoK

I think you can! Give it a try and if it doesnt work I will manually add the time

4. anthonyga

anthonyga VIP BOP2 VIP

I can not take another month. :/
    I want to add one month> COD GHOSTS, with the reduction BLACKFRIDAYGHOSTS.

thank you
    ------------------------------------
    Je ne peux pas prendre un mois supplémentaire.
    Je souhaite ajouter un mois > COD GHOSTS, avec la réduction BLACKFRIDAYGHOSTS.
    Merci

5. KozmoK

What's crazy is people are buying regular priced hacks still.

6. KozmoK

I am not sure what your talking about. At this point I don't know if you tried it and it failed, or what your talking about :(

If you bought another month of Ghosts, and it did not give you the extended month, please let me know your paypal email or transaction ID's so I can verify.

7. anthonyga

anthonyga VIP BOP2 VIP

I'm sorry for my very low level of English

I wish to add one month to my subscription

rac1ghostsss.jpg

8. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

yes...you are right...if you still have an active sub you can't add more time to it
    i have ask KozmoK for help with this...you may end up having to pay RAC for it directly
    with paypal...but wait for reply first :)

anthonyga likes this.
  9. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Hey Koz, I sent you a note via Paypal. Dunno if you got it. The cost difference isn't a big deal. Just wanted to let you know that the cart isn't working properly, as I tried to remove the BF3 ESP hack from my cart, but it wouldn't remove it, so I ended up buying a month of BF3 ESP along with my BF4 ESP. Oh well. :)

Also, I couldn't find a place where to enter in the Black Friday codes, but I'm not worried about it. But, if you could take the time from the BF3 ESP sub and add that to my BF4 ESP sub, that would be great. If not, no worries. I guess I'll try out BF3 ESP (haven't bought a new key yet) if no one is able to correct the issue. It's only a few bucks, and it isn't a back breaker. I waste spend that much on parking downtown daily.

Even with the Black Friday deal you're giving the community, I'd still pay full price because it's such a great deal, I mean, what are we talking about here? $2? $4? I can't even buy a footlong I want from Subway with that money! Lol :p:D