1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

RAC Loader cant update

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by skrelet, Jun 29, 2012.

1. skrelet

skrelet RAC MASTER

Hey folks!

Ive been taking a break from the whole gaming part, but am now back in action!

So i figure that i start with some bf3 pawnage. So i tried starting RAC, and it says there is a update, cool! But suddenly i got a msg saying that it cant update because its not supporting 64 bit? Ive used it before with no errors. Can it be because its turned of by you Koz?

i guess i have to wait for the bf3 to come online again and then buy time again and see.

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

you are not a VIP member, you dont have an active subscription.