1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

RAC user

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aaronpearl1986, Mar 16, 2013.

1. aaronpearl1986

aaronpearl1986 NOOBLET

I just wanted to introduce myself as a very new member. I'm a enthusiast gamer and play everyday all day as I have severe P.T.S.D. from my brief military enlistment. I was encouraged by my physiologist to start from home and try to reach out in the world slowly, to make some friends/acquaintances. I used to play bf just relentlessly but it has just become boring, playing fps all day on the same maps doing the same killing everyday. I'm sure some can understand. So with all that being said, i'm sort of excited to make a little trouble and shake things up, in game of course. XD

Beyond that how are you RAC community?

2. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

heya aaron :)
    Welcome to the RAC Family :D i hope you enjoy your time here ^^
    annnnnnnnnnd, i`m good ty ;)

Greets:G1ZM0

aaronpearl1986 likes this.
  3. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Welcome, and thank you for your service.

aaronpearl1986 likes this.