1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Razer sucks as a company

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by TheRevolution, Jan 23, 2013.

1. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

Just got my BlackWidow Ultimate and I did some searching for driver updates. While searching I came across all this info about the new Synapse 2.0 software. I can't believe they are using that software to collect a shitload of info from your PC and then selling it to 3rd parties!!! And there is nothing you can do about it because when you check the box to AGREE and install you just gave them permission to do it. Its all in the TOS you just agreed to.

Luckily I found all this out and was able to install the legacy drivers, but I will never be able to update should the need arise.

Very disappointed!

clarrie likes this.
  2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

oh dam, I need to u ninstall it. They keyboard will still work without it, just no mapping etc.

3. KozmoK

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

glad my razer naga epic doesnt use synapse :)

5. TheRevolution

Correct. And luckily I purchased the keyboard because I wanted a light-up mechanical keyboard. Not because I wanted macros. Are there even any good macros to be used in BF3?!?

6. KozmoK

but do you love the keyboard itself? I love mine!

7. loops

loops RAC MARAUDAR

i love u too :D

Smockled likes this.
  8. TheRevolution

Hell yeah. I love the clickity clack of the keys. I haven't had a chance to test it in game yet though.

clarrie likes this.
  9. GanjaPermit

GanjaPermit EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

From Razer I have mouse and mouse pad :) and Im really happy with this equipment :) but Razer Synapse sucks balls is telling me : new update is available but when I click on it it says: your software is up to date! :D