1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Re-Sellers Information

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Aug 14, 2013.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I am currently putting all Re-sellers on hold for the following reasons:

1) The Re-seller VIP loader has to have the new security system put in. This will stop any cracking groups
    for reversing the loader to gain access to free hacks. The Current VIP Loader has this new security in and is being monitored.

2) The top selling re-seller hack was obviously the BF3 ESP Only Hack, since PB has been Hammering all Hack sites and detecting things left and right, I finally have a stable undetected ESP Only hack - I need to wait a month before reselling this hack.

3) I will not take Pre-Paid Re-sellers that purchase under 20 any longer (all Re-sellers are pre-paid - I offer hacks a way discounted price - and they buy in bulk, then resell them)

2. Neyowak

Neyowak NOOB

ikr PB is such a pain in the ass. i remember this company since cod4.
    so does it mean the hack bf3 esp only is unavailable?

3. KozmoK

No we have a BF3 ESP Only hack - that is just a basic hack - no aimbot, no menu, no toggles. It has been undetected for 6 weeks now. I just recently opened up the hack for sale here almost 2 weeks ago, and we have been good to go!

4. elefantitties

elefantitties NOOB

So will the ESP Only be updated tomorrow as planed?
    And will it have No Spread/No Recoil?

5. KozmoK

No, ESP will only be ESP - no weapon modification.

Not sure if you aware of this - but there are lots of detection's going on right now, I am not going to risk putting in code that requires a hook that I think is detected.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

I am interested in reselling, PM me a price for 20 ESP only and we can go from there :)