1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding Battlefield 3 Wallcheat

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Franck, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Franck

Franck NOOB

Just a silly question. It says on BF3's wallcheat page that less than 350 lines of code composes the actual cheat.

I find this to be odd.. Even something as simple as a bitmap handle (I/O) takes up some 100 lines of code; and considering that this wallcheat has many functionalities, I wonder how you can possibly make it so small? I'd seem to me that just one of the features would require half the claimed amount of code - not including the actual functionality to inject into the remote process, to allocate memory space and to presumably patch offsets.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

That's why I program hacks, and you search for them.

3. KozmoK

But to answer your question, I use the games functions for 75% of the hack, so I just call their stuff do to what I want. Its ESP only, no aimbot, no menu, no other libraries

4. Franck

Franck NOOB

Approx. 2 years of membership of this community and you still try to offend me... That's alright, I can take it ;)

5. KozmoK

Well, its a natural re-action when someone calls me a liar.

6. Arnold

Arnold EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Now that's the sign of a true hacker. Work smarter, not harder. Why re-invent the wheel? Koz is like BASF, he doesn't create games, he makes them BETTER.

7. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

You have been here 2 years and only posted 39 messages?!? If you want to criticize you could at least participate in the community :p . And honestly, what reason would Koz have to lie about the amount of code used in the hack? :rolleyes:

8. unkota

unkota KOZBOT GOD

wallcheat lol.