1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Registration error

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by xrageqx, Aug 3, 2013.

1. xrageqx

xrageqx NOOB

After registration confirmation e-mail link say this
    Not Found
    The requested URL /account-confirmation/12753/email was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.rentacheat.com Port 80

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Let me take a look into this

3. KozmoK

The good news it says your registered :)

4. xrageqx

xrageqx NOOB

Website says. "Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to....."
    I can't post, reply on forum or buy hack.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  5. KozmoK

I tested everything out on your account, please close the browser and try it again

6. xrageqx

xrageqx NOOB

Maybe you misunderstood me. This account is working. I registered another two account. I cannot confirm the registration both of them. Same error. Tried firefox and chrome. I think nobody can register on your site.
    /account-confirmation/12753/
    and
    /account-confirmation/12754/

7. KozmoK

This is fixed.

Thanks for letting me know!

Koz