1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

RentaCheat Animated Logo

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Uknown, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Uknown

Uknown NOOBLET

RentaCheat Animated Logo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    So... I was going to make a video to apply as a video maker, then the spot was closed. I was left with this animated logo that I made and also an intro (May release sometime later). So to the future video makers, you can use this if you wish I don't really care. Ownership to rentacheat blah blah blah whatever its yours, I have no need to use it. Below I have added some information so other members of this community would also be able to use this logo to their needs if they wish to do so.​
    The main reason why I made this, was to play it throughout the video for website recognition and so other sites/scammers can't just steal the video and use it to their advantage.​
    Time to get the road on the show. Wait wat. o.0​
    -------------------------------------------------------------------EXAMPLE-------------------------------------------------------------------​
    -------------------------------------------------------------------ZIP FILE--------------------------------------------------------------------​
    In the ZIP file there is a punch of images just in case you don't have Cinema 4D and/or can't figure how to render it out. Just in case you don't know what to do with these images ill add a little information about how to use them.​
    -------------------------------------------------------------------C4D FILE--------------------------------------------------------------------​
    This is just the original file, you can edit how you would like. Assuming you have C4D you would know how to render it. Keep reading if you don't know still what to do with these images.​
    -----------------------------------------------------------------DOWNLOADS------------------------------------------------------------------​
    ZIP File (Images already rendered)​

C4D​

Almost forgot, you most likely will not have the font so.... CLICK HERE
    ------------------------------------------------------------------VIRUS SCAN-----------------------------------------------------------------​
    ZIP File - Ill Add soon (virus total is being a bitch)​
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Instructions on how to use the pictures​
    1. Download Sony Vegas - If you don't have it youtube how to get it for free.
    Still Editing....Ima going to bed for now night. I spent quite a bit of time making this thread and the logo, so please don't hate.​
    Uknown

2. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

I wanted to apply too. Good work on the intro.

3. TheRevolution

TheRevolution LifeTime Friend H.A. LifeTime Friend

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

nice

/me loves C4D

5. flashrider

flashrider RAC MARAUDAR

Le me loves C4D, After Effects and Sony Vegas! *inserts the facial expression of my avatar*