1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Rentacheat.com Going Private

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, May 29, 2012.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Rentacheat.com
    is
    going
    PRIVATE
    July 4, 2012
    We will not be accepting new users after this date. Please do not create extra accounts to give them out - as we know if you have multiple accounts, and will ban you for this.
    The reason behind this is to stay small, and keep a core active group - weed out the haters!

2. fiels

fiels NOOBLET

Will the invitation system be integrated? Or extending of RAC subscription ll beable only for currently registered users?

3. KozmoK

There will be no invitation system. Who ever is a member now, will be allowed to purchase VIP in the future.

4. dragoons

dragoons Guest

Good for you Koz. This will prevent destructive infiltration. Glad I'm in now. Will have a friend of mine join before then.

5. boggit67

boggit67 Guest

Excellent idea!

Keep up the good work Koz, my BF3 hack is excellent. I'm just testing on non-PB servers at the moment since the hack went back online. No problems so far!!

6. KozmoK

The purpose of this is:

1) To stay small - I don't like the idea of 500+ subs for one game.
    I don't like a lot of support staff - its hard managing them and making sure they do work - I've had to fire a bunch of the last few years - its difficult. We have a good staff now - just right.

2) keep a low profile from game companies incase they want to sue

Critorious and Starfyre like this.
  7. aaron121

aaron121 NOOBLET

seems like a very good idea, keep up the good work! will have to re sub again since the bf3 one is up and running again

8. Dugi33

Dugi33 Guest

good i subbed today so if the existing users subs run out and resub that wil work ? i mean they already been a member?

9. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

I kinda like the idea of having a small community. Was one of the reasons I first came here.,

10. Tainted

Tainted NOOBLET

I also like this idea, it allows us to keep a low profile from the big guys(we can let them have the detection's :p)

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

I knew this day was coming (not really but still)

12. Ratake

Ratake RAC MARAUDAR

:DDDDDDDD
    Way better! the communnity here is, like, friendly... and active also!

Koz, I can't add 1 more month to the hack while I still have it. I don't know if this is a bug =P

13. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

No bug it just how it works

14. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

who says we're friendly ? hehe

15. 1234w00t

1234w00t RAC MARAUDAR

I also like this idea. I have always liked the fact that RAC is a small community.

16. titus

titus NOOBLET

Agreed, I'm glad you guys decided to do this. Thanks for all the hard work. Happy hacking!!

17. Russianscope

Russianscope RAC MASTER

This is a good idea to stay off the radar, unlike most sites you see 1.5k online at one time. Waiting to get sued.

18. karma3

karma3 Guest

I never thought this day would come i remember when there was only like 8 subs :)

Seraphim likes this.
  19. ninjasnip3r

ninjasnip3r RAC MARAUDAR

KOZMOK YOU ARE A GOD.

20. Blood

Blood RAC MASTER

Are the prices going to change in anyway after that date?