1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Info Request - Da Inquisition

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Hawkeye, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Jaidee's Evil American Clone H.A. LifeTime Friend Battlefield One

Since 95% of your hacks are of EA games, would you consider making something for DA: Inquisition? Even a full featured trainer would be nice.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Um yeah, thats a frostbite engine game - would be easy.

Is there a lot of users? (it has to be work my time to spend 8-20 hours on this)

3. Hawkeye

By many accords, it's the GOTY. But a poll here would probably answer this better than I could.

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

aren't there free trainers for the game?
    only thing that i've been doing on there is just multiplayer/co-op ever since i finished my campaign..

you cant hack/use a trainer for credits on the co-op like what was possible for mass effect 3

5. Hawkeye

the free trainers are full of malware.. but it was just a thought. Be nice to see something other than a shooter come from Koz.