1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

reset please look here

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by tomhangler, Jan 10, 2012.

1. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

please reset my other rac account: ballsnDip. Google blocked my confirmation email from rac and i cant post anything on that account. Thanks.

2. RGR

RGR KOZBOT GOD

tom you need to find away to access your account as we will cannot confirm your account

3. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

kozmo can confirm this. because I paid with similar paypal id.

4. RGR

RGR KOZBOT GOD

i will let kozmok deal with this case

5. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

ok..but meanwhile can you also reset this account as well? I will be buying a new sub on my pc and had some new hw changes. thanks

6. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

also move this thread for me. I really apologize for posting in wrong section. I could be an idiot.

7. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

when you resubscribe, it auto resets :)

8. tomhangler

tomhangler RAC MARAUDAR

Kewl :) didnt know that.