1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Review for Battlefield 3 (full) hack

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by _enemy, May 2, 2013.

1. _enemy

_enemy NOOBLET

Jagsemash! This is my review for the Battlefield 3 (full) hack.

Honestly, I am fascinated... I've been playing with the full bf3 hack for one day now, and it's amazing. The aimbot is perfect, the ESPs are perfect, and every other feature of the hack is very good aswell. The coder truly knows what he/she is doing.

What also amazed me, is how easy it is to start using the hack... After you buy VIP access, you download a launcher that you run, then log in to rentacheat, and from there inject your hack. I also like the fact that you can chat with other members of rentacheat in the launcher while waiting for your hack to inject, that was a nice feature.

All in all, a perfectly working hack, good community, no scams... Its definitely worth buying.

I'd recommend rentacheat any day.

Jaidee, Force580X and KozmoK like this.