• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Review - I Am Bread | Use A Potion

N

N4G: pc news feed

"I never thought Id be playing a bread simulator in my lifetime, it really is an absurdity. I can honestly say though that Im glad I did I Am Bread is a charming, entertaining experience that Id recommend anyone to try at least once. You really need to experience the insanity of it all. It does have its downsides with the high difficulty, sometimes awkward controls and camera angles causing issues along the way. It doesnt stop it doing what the developers intended though: provide a silly, fun experience like nothing youd have ever played before. With a variety of levels and game modes to play through youll be kept entertained for hours. I mentioned at the start of this review that just because we can do something, should we? In I Am Breads case the answer is an astounding yes."

Continue reading...