1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Review of RAC and BF3 hack

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by Shadow22, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Hi all.

I came here because guys at 187ci recommended this site. Never hacked in any game,so I lost my "hacking virginity" with BF3(hack). Community is excellent,people really want to help you and they try hard to give best possible answers.

Now about the cheat(s). My first hack was ESP only because I was little worried that I might get detected very soon so I didn't purchase SimpleAim or Full Hack. I bought over Paypal ESP only and download the loader. Didn't have any problems,injected the hack and starter owning. Hack is the cheapest on the internet,it is more than enough for a player who knows how to play but just want to improve their game. It has never been detected so this is probably the best cheat ever. Later,more precisely yesterday I purchased SimpleAim. Hack is great for low-med ranged kills. Problem comes with longer ranges using sniper rifle. Aim prediction is not good,yet it works quite well for automatic weapons, but since this is just a simple version of aimbot, everyone else and me can be very satisfied with what we have. Very soon I will get the Full hack also for long range kills and vehicle aimbot. I have been a member of other hack sites too but I didn't use their hacks,I was just curious what detection rates other sites have so I was asking questions and questions just to inform myself and to learn new things also. RAC definitely has lowest detections compared to other sites as far as I learned and as far as people talk. As I said,community is very helpful and I learned lots of new things here.

All in all,I am very satisfied with hacks and people here and wish you all a good luck,no detections and pure ownage of other players. I would recommend this site to anyone!
    Cheers!
    Shadow22

Boss_A, G1ZM0, KozmoK and 2 others like this.
  2. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

I would also like to write a little review about BF3 Full Hack.

So,I bought BF3 Full hack 8 days ago. Hack is excellent although I don't use all the features,mostly ESP only. Design of the hack menu is not something special but it serves you well. You can choose what color to use,you can enable 3D boxes which give you much better view of enemies and their distance. Also Barrel lines are really nice because they are connecting your crosshair with all enemies on the map,whether they are in front of you or behind so you can track them more easily(highly recommended while using plane or any other vehicle). Aimbot is also more accurate than on SimpleAim,you can easily adjust prediction in the ini. file and snipe long range targets(my longest headshot is 1,3km using prediction 0.98). No recoil/spread works well just like in ESP only,1 shot kills is also great while using sniper to easily get long range kills,I also love this feature. There are few more interesting options like Jet speed hack,Auto knife and others. I used auto knife sometimes-every player who try to perform takedown on you immediately get killed with their knife. I don't use this much because some people already reported me but I don't really care.

All in all, BF3 Full Hack is for people who just want to have some fun and troll others. But still try to play some rounds without hacks because you can get worse using hack all the time. I still think that ESP only is the best hack ever created so I will stick to it when Full Hack license expires.

Loader design: 6/10
    Wallhack: 10/10
    Aimbot: 9.5/10
    Other features: 10/10

Boss_A, G1ZM0, kwaibegai and 2 others like this.
  3. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

is it still undetected?

4. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Depends on what version of the BF3 hack do you mean. ESP only had only one detection,it was updated and now its undetected again and will probably stay that way for a long long time,Simple Aim is also undetected now, it had only one detection since the launch and it will remain undetected for a long time I believe . Full hack is not even launched(it's under development now I believe) but since the launch of the game which was in October 2011 it had only 3 detections which is great compared to other sites who have 3 detections in a month or two :)
    If you want to hack,this site is for you,don't look any farther. Koz is great coder and unlike others he cares about his customers and his reputation. Detection rates of RAC hacks are nothing compared to others.

5. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

ok and sorry im kinda new, but ive been trying to inject the crysis 2 hack and i cant get it to work. i start the injector then the game. am i doing something wrong?

and yes i realized that lol, i came from aimjunkies and they were having quite alot of problems with their bf3 hack lol

6. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

I believe that you need to inject the hack from the loader while there is loading screen of Crysis 2 appears. So sign into loader and then set the delay to 4 seconds,start the game,choose the server,join server,message should appear that you are joining server and then just go back to loader and press inject,after 4 seconds(depends on delay) there should be message "Injection Successful" and then play game.

7. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

i dont think thats it because thats how you would inject for BF3

8. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

I don't know how C2 works but I believe its the same for all games since there is only one loader. So loader is the same for BF and for Crysis and for all other games.

9. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

okwell i cant open the menu ingame, thats why im asking. what key is it?

10. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

For BF3 it was "Del" button,I don't know is it same for Crysis 2.

11. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

well for some reason it wont work :(

12. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

What OS do you have?

13. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

windows 7

14. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

32bit or 64bit? Hack only works with 32bit version so if you have 64bit it won't work.

15. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

?
    i have 64 bit also, and it works fine.

16. Shadow22

Shadow22 RAC MARAUDAR

Here is the quote of the hack details(Crysis 2):
    "Basically the Same hack from Crysis. Crysis, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2, and Crysis 3 are all the same hack.
    Compatibility: x86 (32 Bit only) You must force -dx9"

G1ZM0 likes this.
  17. domoisback

domoisback NOOBLET

i have 64bit and i have program files x86