1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Review Of Simpleaim For Bf4

Discussion in 'Member Reviews' started by ShinerNexus, Jan 12, 2015.

1. ShinerNexus

ShinerNexus Video Maker

I purchased SimpleAim for BF4 about a month ago. I looked around for days online at different hacker sites and even tried a couple that didn't even work before finding HackersAdvantage. It does take some getting use to and learning how everything works, but that's expected just like with everything new you do. What really helped though was the live chat and forums that are there for anyone who needs assistance. Even at 3 a.m. on a monday, you can usually find someone on the live chat to assist you. If not, there are hundreds of forums which are extremely helpful.

As for the SimpleAim hack itself;

It's awesome. Plain and simple, it works perfectly and I haven't had any issues. With using hacks you have to be responsible and not go from a .5 k/d to a 5.5 k/d overnight. You will get banned by FairFight if you do. You have to play as if someone is watching you. With that being said, this hack will tell you when someone is actually watching you. Giant red letters pop up in the center of your screen that say "Player is spectating you", (it does say the players name). The settings are very broad, from not using anything at all, to full on rage-mode and everything in between. Heading back to the forums will help you find the best settings or you can play with them yourself until you find what works best for you. You get to choose what you see, every detail. From players names, to skeletal lines, to player highlights, weapons, ammo boxes, and so much more. You can even choose to have SimpleAim auto shoot for you and/or auto knife for you too.

Basically, you can use this hack for anything you want. If you just want to know where every player is on the map at all times, or if you want to look like a god among BF4 players (not recommended). Make sure you keep track of your stats and don't let them jump up too fast. There are a lot of sites out there to help you monitor yourself so FairFight can't get you. I haven't caught the eye of FairFight and I'm sure I won't. I also haven't had any issues with Punkbuster. I'm pretty sure they only check for running processes and SimpleAim isn't a running process thanks to the work KozmoK has put in. I bought a month subscription to this hack at first just to try it out and I plan on buying a lifetime membership. No other hack can be as good as this one. I highly recommend you give it a try at least, you won't be disappointed.

Jaidee and KozmoK like this.