1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Servers...

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Jan 7, 2014.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Thats it! I am going to go back to the U.S. Server I had.

This server went down for 20 minutes tonight, not happy.

2. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

yah, i noticed it went down

3. KozmoK

whats funny is, I went to my old provider, they are offering a better dedicated server for the same price, my server plan I have now is being offered for $69.99 -$30 cheaper..I wonder how long I've been screwing myself by not switching sooner.

Moses8980 likes this.
  4. Sawatdee

Sawatdee RAC MENTOR

will you be keeping the new name as well? or reverting back to RAC?
    given the reason for changing I guess you will remain Hackers Advantage :)

5. KozmoK

Yeah it will be Hackers Advantage from now on. Its more of a professional name. I will keep redirects going to it for 6 months.

I have purchased a new server here in the U.S - I will convert it over soon - it should be rather easy and take only a few hours.

Sawatdee likes this.
  6. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

7. KozmoK

I could not take it anymore! I moved the site to the new server in < 25 minutes!!

It is much nicer and faster now!

Retaiation likes this.
  8. TheGrinch123

TheGrinch123 BAD ASS MOFO VIP Ultimate Hax

Presume we need to refresh our links, etc. for the new server address. Right???

9. KozmoK

If your here, its working :)