• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Should I get a computer update?

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
Ok, I ordered another 16gb sticks, so I will have 32gb, and I ordered a SSD vertex 4 240gb, because with windows 8 my boot drive only has 20gb free (it was a vertex 3 120gb)
very nice koz! :) apart from the expense i am sure you are really happy with your toy :D i know i would be....more so if it was a AMD :p (just kidding) you have a very nice set up there and i will be curious what video card/s you end up with :)

AMD is weak sauce... They created the "Bulldozer" CPU as in to push all of their crap into a hole and bury it... Bulldozers are quite slow in real life. Oh the irony.

Arnold

RAC MARAUDAR
where have you been Arnie?...we have missed you :)
Been busy. Business stuff, work stuff, home stuff, kids stuff. Then I wanted to try a few games that came out, like Borderlands 2, XCOM, Sleeping Dogs and BO2. Finished them all and said, "Nothing beats BF3 and the RAC clan".

I missed all of y'all too, and now I'll be back for a long time! :D

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
AMD is going the cheap way
isnt it funny that i can play the same game you play on highest setting and do all that for 1/2 the price...leaves me enough to buy a samsung galaxy s3 4g :) outright and a great new set of Bose headphones :D mmmmm but you are right....if you can afford to waste your money then buy intel :p

Been busy. Business stuff, work stuff, home stuff, kids stuff. Then I wanted to try a few games that came out, like Borderlands 2, XCOM, Sleeping Dogs and BO2. Finished them all and said, "Nothing beats BF3 and the RAC clan".

I missed all of y'all too, and now I'll be back for a long time! :D
good to hear :) it is always a nicer place having you around my friend....great to see you are back :)

Im a big Fan of amd but the bulldozer cant beat a i5 ! So i try in the new year the i7 :oops:
it is amasing how we can go to 10 different websites and all of them give their "personal" view rather than a scientific view :) as many say intel is better there are just as many that state AMD is better...at the end of the day bf3 can only be viewed as good as it has been made...just because a cpu gets faster (as they all are) doesn't mean that bf3 is getting any faster :p in fact the video and memory play a far more important role these days...notice i said these days :) and that is about half value to using a good SSD...so would i prefer to save myself on a true gaming PC over $600 and buy a AMD system....most definitely yes....if the powers to be can produce a new game that can double the graphic experience then maybe Intel is in the running...until then it is boys with big toys...or how big is my dick compared to yours (lol) :p either way...they are both good products and deserve our support...we all can play bf3 :D
personally...i can't afford an intel system...and i would guess most like me can't either....can i ask how many playing bf3 had their parents buy their i7 system for them? and how many worked and paid for it themselves? just curious? :)

...or how big is my dick compared to yours
.................lol dont need this;) When i only play bf3 i would not spent more money on my system^^ But i make other things like After effekts and so on and by this things i need a realy fast system :p And i dont need the money of my parents im 41 years old and have my money:D Have already a good ssd! And as i say i dont need this parts for bf3........lol Where are talking ony about parts and this is important bevor spending money in false parts:rolleyes:

Greets

.................lol dont need this;) When i only play bf3 i would not spent more money on my system^^ But i make other things like After effekts and so on and by this things i need a realy fast system :p And i dont need the money of my parents im 41 years old and have my money:D Have already a good ssd! And as i say i dont need this parts for bf3........lol Where are talking ony about parts and this is important bevor spending money in false parts:rolleyes:

Greets
sorry raxer10...i was not talking about you directly...i was generalising about kids who don't really know any better...i am sorry if you thought i was talking about you...because i wasn't my friend :)

would i upgrade now.....no.....i think you have all you need now to enjoy almost anything in all it glory...however if you can afford and you can claim tax return to help with the costs then i would also max out the video card/s as well...so easy for me to spend someone elses money :) this way it will allow your pc to last a little longer without having to upgrade later in the year....not forgetting to purchase a separate power supply for the cards only as well :)

In middle of January - im going to order a new AMD system... Im a AMD fan because they are 1/2 the cost of Intel chips - and have slightly lower performace then the top i7.

Not sure if I should get a new Video Card - my current one is a EVGA GTX 580
And if AMd fan stop .. look this :D

Top Bottom