• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Site Closing December 3rd

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Just wanted to let you know that we are no longer selling any subscriptions.

Due to EAC/BEA hacking games is no longer easy for me (or anyone for that matter)

Our subscription base is down to 29 subscribers (VIP's) - and I have evaluated that its not worth the cost of CloudFlare, Hosting fee's, SSL costs, etc...

Thank you all for being here for the 10 + years! Thanks to our staff for doing this just for fun!

Well, it's been a good run boys. Thanks for all the memories and very little bans. I think the only one I got banned on was COD and Koz didnt even code it. The CSGO hack still has no detections and I havent heard of any other site to do it. Hell I used it on my 5dig I was so confident in it. From raging in bf2 and airdrop spamming 2142 and magic bullets in division. I had a lot of fond memories and Dec 3rd will be a sad day. Sadly all good things do come to an end. Thank you, Koz for all your time and dedication to a bunch of strangers. Best to luck on your future projects.

Khariz

LifeTime Friend
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Dang, that makes me a little sad, but I understand! Thanks for being a great coder. I've had a lot of fun with you over the years!

Smockled

KOZBOT GOD
Staff member
Sucks this is happening.
If anyone wants to keep in touch, PM me in the shoutbox, ill give u my discord name

TapeGun007

LifeTime Friend
H.A. LifeTime Friend
Smockled, you can PM me on just about any major hack site too. Same name except on AA, it's DuctTape007. Khariz has the same name on all sites too.

It would have been awesome if you could have cracked the whole EAC/BEA junk Koz. Your hacks have been the absolute best of all of them for a long time. It wasn't always that way, but you kept working hard at it and found solutions that I think no one else found. You always put the subscribers first and not all the BS I've seen on other sites. You were a true professional.

Well it was fun fellas, had a lot of good laughs with the bf3, bf4, csgo and the division plugins. This was the only site I really trusted with this stuff so I guess my messing around with hacks days are over. Big thanks to Koz and all the staff members over the years. Hopefully i'll see a reboot of the site in the future or something. Good luck all on your future endeavors, may our paths cross again.

pdrss

BRAZIL O PAIS DO ROUBO!
Sad to hear that, been here for 7 years already!
Since RENTACHEAT, all good old hacking website is closing nowdays well...

Cheating scene is really changing it seems.

Thanks for you hard work Koz.

Jaidee

HAcker
Staff member
been on the cards for a while i guess...still a huge surprise :( it was fun for a very long time...cheers and best wishes to all :cool:
who knows...may catch you on the other side.... ;):D

cheers

Last edited:
Koz, you introduced me to some degenerates from your BFBC2 RAC days. It honestly saddens me you're going away. I feel like we can find something else to do. Ask Hawkeye, we found a way stomp on mobile gamers using kb/m. Crosspay is hot now! That's another route to take. Just spit balling ideas

Just wanted to let you know that we are no longer selling any subscriptions.

Due to EAC/BEA hacking games is no longer easy for me (or anyone for that matter)

Our subscription base is down to 29 subscribers (VIP's) - and I have evaluated that its not worth the cost of CloudFlare, Hosting fee's, SSL costs, etc...

Thank you all for being here for the 10 + years! Thanks to our staff for doing this just for fun!
Thanks for everything and the great work!!

Anyway, I have some questions:

1. What is EAC/BEA?
2. If theres no business and development anymore, why couldn't the existing services stay open/be usable?
3. Is there anything we can do to support you with lowering your monthly cost or so?

Best wishes from germany

Been here since it was RAC aswel. Not really been active for a few years. Was very active during BF3 and have tried out the csgo and bf4 hacks aswel. What makes this one the best hacking site of them all, is the fact that we can communicate directly with the coder, and that there is only one coder. Always easy to get in contact with you. The support staff has been very friendly and respectful as well. The detection rates has been the lowest i have ever seen anywhere, i was only banned once in bf3 over a period of like 4 years.

Wish you the best in the future @KozmoK

Smockled

KOZBOT GOD
Staff member
Thanks for everything and the great work!!

Anyway, I have some questions:

1. What is EAC/BEA?
2. If theres no business and development anymore, why couldn't the existing services stay open/be usable?
3. Is there anything we can do to support you with lowering your monthly cost or so?

Best wishes from germany
1) its an anti cheat software. most common way to bypass it is having a coder that knows how to make kernal drivers, thats why we have that big orange banner at top of the site...

Very sorry. The best cheats. The best developer. Maybe someday everything will continue. Even so, if not the essence, then I want to devote health, happiness and prosperity to everyone. It was wonderful to be full of all the troubles that were happening on the servers and the chaos that each of us was doing.

Top Bottom