1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Site Move

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by 1qwkdsm, May 26, 2011.

1. 1qwkdsm

1qwkdsm RAC MASTER

Hi. I think my account somehow got lost in the site move. I had to recreate my account just to post this message. I had a BF2 sub that was extended from the last downtime. Could somebody please look into this? Thanks in advance!

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

With the Site move, I decided not to migrate the users over - as stated in a few places on the old site and this new site. See its different forum software.

As far as any extension from last downtime, where have you been the last 2 months? All extensions have been given out and automatically extended.

3. 1qwkdsm

1qwkdsm RAC MASTER

Ok. I understand about the site move and having to re-register and that's fine. All I am saying is I had access to the hack prior to the site move and now I don't and I still had time remaining.

4. System

System Guest

Yea that's fine that you still have time use the loader from the other site and your good to go..and when that sub runs out you'll have to buy here and get the new loader..

5. 1qwkdsm

1qwkdsm RAC MASTER

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Would you happen to have a link to the old loader?

6. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

7. 1qwkdsm

1qwkdsm RAC MASTER

Thanks a lot Kozmok. When my sub expires I will be sure to come here and re-buy.