• FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Info Site Re-opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Welcome Back!

After settling a certain legal issue. We decided to open back up - but a tad smaller. We will only carry these plugins for now:

Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 3
The Division
CSGO
Rules of Survival

I am going to focus on these only as these were our main selling "Game Plugins", and this will give me time to focus on re-doing BF1 to make it better and resolve any issues there are.

Last edited:

MarkusFl

RAC BRAWLER
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkusFl

RAC BRAWLER
Welcome Back!

After settling a certain legal issue. We decided to open back up - but a tad smaller. We will only carry these plugins for now:

Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 3
The Division
CSGO

I am going to focus on these only as these were our main selling "Game Plugins", and this will give me time to focus on re-doing BF1 to make it better and resolve any issues there are.
I think you should also define your software as performance test software if you display the current FPS in the game. It's legal, trust me<><><><>:

Ak5carbine

RAC MASTER
Glad you back Koz. I had really bad feeling and alot of frustration when site goes down. Its simple for me. When you buyng the same product many years and you enjoy it. Im just dont want to face the fact of buyng from other people. And im not going to lie i did. First time buyng from strangers got me banned way back in a day. Next time they rob me hard.... They lie to me. And when i recive the package features they promise are absent. I sticking with your work since RAC days !(People who dont believe can check my profile) And i am truely glad you are back man. Always enjoyed you attituted and mature approach.

Also forgot to mention. BF 1 has a bug and i ask you to fix it and you admit the source pointed the reason and fix it within a day or even few hours. But when i find the same bug in plugin made by other should i say N1 famous people. I politely ask them to fix this issue because i knew you did.
And those people just said this is a known bug its a game problem and so on. That particular moment was pinnacle of lying and disregard. I got frustrated really bad.

Last edited:

Typical

RAC MENTOR
Does that mean more support for the CSGO "Game Plugin" with better "Tracking" and more "Tracking locations" ??

I'll have to resub as my sub ran out while on holiday :(

KozmoK

Hacker Cracker
Staff member
Admin
Can you continue the purchase, please? Will the call of duty OL continue to function?
We have not supported that game in 1.5 years. So no, sorry Tencent is pretty tough on DX9 games.

Glad to have the site back up. I won't miss the CoD content. @Koz, would it be a really far fetched thing for you to release any PUBG content? It's all the rage nowadays.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm your loyal customer. Can you continue the payment here? So, does the mission call OL in the Tencent game work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom