1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

Info Site Re-opened

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KozmoK, Aug 25, 2017.

1. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Welcome Back!

After settling a certain legal issue. We decided to open back up - but a tad smaller. We will only carry these plugins for now:

Battlefield 1
    Battlefield 4
    Battlefield 3
    The Division
    CSGO

I am going to focus on these only as these were our main selling "Game Plugins", and this will give me time to focus on re-doing BF1 to make it better and resolve any issues there are.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. Pepes

Pepes VIP

Welcome back, glad the site is back and running.

3. MarkusFl

MarkusFl VIP CS:GO Battlefield One

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. MarkusFl

MarkusFl VIP CS:GO Battlefield One

I think you should also define your software as performance test software if you display the current FPS in the game. It's legal, trust me<><><><>:

5. creativex

creativex VIP The Divsion

more features for The Division please :D

6. DICEadmin

DICEadmin Ghost in the Shell Ultimate Hax

This is great to hear @KozmoK

There may actually be some validity to this.

KozmoK likes this.
  7. episode666

episode666 VIP BF3 ESP VIP

glad the issue is resolved, appreciative that your back up, thankful to be here.

Jaidee and Smockled like this.
  8. LastTwinkie

LastTwinkie VIP CS:GO BF4 VIP

Sounds great. Glad to have you guys back up and running.

:)

Jaidee likes this.
  9. Ludwig

Ludwig NOOB

@KozmoK So glad to see you again! the best hack page :) Glad to have you guys back !
    Medal of honor 2010!? Me and many friends play it, even though it's old. So please

Jaidee likes this.
  10. Elastofuzu

Elastofuzu VIP The Divsion

Looking forward to more of your incredible work @KozmoK

KozmoK likes this.
  11. Fbettin

Fbettin NOOBLET

Glad everything is back, I hope other things are going smoothly for you.

12. Ak5carbine

Ak5carbine VIP Battlefield One

Glad you back Koz. I had really bad feeling and alot of frustration when site goes down. Its simple for me. When you buyng the same product many years and you enjoy it. Im just dont want to face the fact of buyng from other people. And im not going to lie i did. First time buyng from strangers got me banned way back in a day. Next time they rob me hard.... They lie to me. And when i recive the package features they promise are absent. I sticking with your work since RAC days !(People who dont believe can check my profile) And i am truely glad you are back man. Always enjoyed you attituted and mature approach.

Also forgot to mention. BF 1 has a bug and i ask you to fix it and you admit the source pointed the reason and fix it within a day or even few hours. But when i find the same bug in plugin made by other should i say N1 famous people. I politely ask them to fix this issue because i knew you did.
    And those people just said this is a known bug its a game problem and so on. That particular moment was pinnacle of lying and disregard. I got frustrated really bad.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    KozmoK and Jaidee like this.
  13. elmek13

elmek13 NOOBLET

Glad your back ! I need hacks, for BF1 and BF4.

14. Typical

Typical VIP CS:GO

Does that mean more support for the CSGO "Game Plugin" with better "Tracking" and more "Tracking locations" ??

I'll have to resub as my sub ran out while on holiday :(

15. By948

By948 NOOBLET

Can you continue the purchase, please? Will the call of duty OL continue to function?

16. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

We have not supported that game in 1.5 years. So no, sorry Tencent is pretty tough on DX9 games.

17. xterorrr

xterorrr NOOBLET

Glad to have the site back up. I won't miss the CoD content. @Koz, would it be a really far fetched thing for you to release any PUBG content? It's all the rage nowadays.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  18. tudensky

tudensky VIP

This has been asked multiple times and the answer is no.

Smockled, xterorrr and Jaidee like this.