1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

small problem

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by RyanB, Feb 27, 2013.

1. RyanB

RyanB NOOB

I cannot bring up the in game screen. I made sure that orgin is not in-game but It still does not load. It says it is injected,but will not show in game.

2. Jed1M1ndTr1k

Jed1M1ndTr1k KOZBOT GOD

3. RyanB

RyanB NOOB

bf3 full hack

4. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

are all the visualls like esp, barrel lines, etc activated ? and you just can`t open the menu?
    or is there nothing at all ?

5. RyanB

RyanB NOOB

it says it is working, but i cannot see anything, and the delete key does not allow me to use the menu. And all was activated

6. G1ZM0

a nother member had exactly the same.
    if you`re using intel cpu, try running the BF3 full hack video record. don`t ask me why, but kozmok gave this hint, and it worked out.

7. RyanB

RyanB NOOB

how do you bring that up without the menu?

8. G1ZM0

no, when you start the loader, you can choose between full hack, and full hack videorecord.
    try the video record hack (it just means, when you make a video that the video will show the hack as you see it, instead of hiding it)

9. RyanB

RyanB NOOB

it works, thanks!

G1ZM0 likes this.
  10. G1ZM0

yay :D have fun then :)

Jed1M1ndTr1k likes this.