1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

So here's a BF4 question for you...

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Eximperialdragon, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Eximperialdragon

Eximperialdragon NOOBLET

I was able to play the BF4 beta on my old account that got banned in BF3, but will I be able to play the full game of BF4 if I preorder it for that account? Does anyone have any idea yet?

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Order it under a new email and new origin account

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Do that with each game you plan to hack!

4. Boss_A

Boss_A Boss_ADVANTAGE H.A. LifeTime Friend Ultimate Hax

Like koz said " one game per account " ( when hacking) only because Steam sometimes will bann your account with all other games on it, same with Origin. So it's a very good idea to have your main account that you don't hack with clean and untouched with all your other games you play and just make a few extra emails so you can make new accounts to hack on.