1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

So.. The Beta Ends

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by G1ZM0, Oct 14, 2013.

1. G1ZM0

G1ZM0 VIP Battlefield One

Whats your opinions on the Game so far ?

liked?

hated ?

Satisfied?

Dissapointed ?

did it run well for you ? or did you experienced some Bad issues with your Specs?
    woudld love to know how the Beta was for you guys !

for me, it was fun. but the thing is i could play the Beta only on LOW :)
    had terrible framedrops and felt overall like my PC is way too Low end for this Game.

NSAOperative666 likes this.
  2. Gregito

Gregito NOOB

I loved it, I cant wait til the 29th when i get my key. Of coarse i wont be hacking on that acct. Not until i get another key atleast :p

And i had framerate issues, Im hoping i dont have that with the full release. But other than that it was great honestly.

The fps fix that i found seemed to improve it alot. (Went from 30 fps with constant drops, to 45- 50ish with ALOT less) Still had to play on Low settings though

I dont have the best pc, but It was still very playable and alot of fun.

NSAOperative666 and G1ZM0 like this.
  3. logi2000

logi2000 RAC MASTER

Dam, completely missed the beta :( are there going to be any further 'tests' prior to release or was that it?

The question i would ask , is it worth getting after experiencing the beta? I have seen the videos/ game play on youtube which looks a lot like bf3 to me ( no issue with that)...

4. NSAOperative666

NSAOperative666 EVIL KOZBOT VANQUISER

Shame you missed the beta but sometimes the beta can actually put people off the main game unless you can look past the optimisation problems for many different systems.

I would say if you like bf3 then you will probably enjoy this game.

However It has a console port feel to it more than other BF games I seem to find, But with the new consoles having very similar architecture to PC's this might not be so bad.

All in all I was impressed, But the game 100% improved in the fun factor when I injected some magic into it.

Performance was not good but improved a bit with the beta drivers from NVidia but still had to play on low with i7 + GTX680 + 16GB.

Looking forward to the full version.

G1ZM0 likes this.
  5. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I like BF4.

They will figure out whats wrong and release a polished product, it might even take a few more over the first month after the game release.With the beta I was getting pauses all the time, then that was fixed after a few more updates.

Let me tell you Hacking a x64 is way different!

I am not sure I will even make a 32 bit (x86) version of the hack.

Arnold, NSAOperative666 and G1ZM0 like this.