1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help Something Wrong With My Client

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by 1603391326, Oct 8, 2014.

1. 1603391326

1603391326 NOOBLET

this is my first time using HA
    here is the thing , when i started and login , there is a big game poster on the client that is about the cheat ive bought .
    when i move my mouse , there should be a box with INJECT in it and i should click it
    but when i do this , i cant find the INJECT box . i cant even close this by using the bar on the top right corner .
    the INJECT will only appear sometimes i launch the task manager , but even if i click on it , nothing happned as well .
    im running windows 8.1 x64
    the file i upload is the screenshot , the INJECT is there , but i cant click it , most of time it didnt even appear .

Attached Files:

2. RACtivision

RACtivision KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Try deleting the loader & redownload it... I'm not sure why it's doing that???

KozmoK likes this.
  3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

Really weird problem!

yeah do what RacT said and redownload and rename it to something else.

if it still doesnt run right, we might need you to uninstall the Visual Studio 2010 x64 redist files, and reboot, then re-add them on

1603391326 and RACtivision like this.
  4. 1603391326

1603391326 NOOBLET

what is Visual Studio 2010 x64 redist files , i can only find visual c++ x64 redist or visual studio 2010 x64

5. 1603391326

1603391326 NOOBLET

ty problem sloved . i just log off and re-log in , and thats it , restart didnt work

KozmoK likes this.