1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Citizen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Smockled, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Anyone heard of this game? Or plan to play/invested into this game?

I used to run and lead the PvP fleet for a large EvE-Online Corp/Alliance back between 2004-2007. Quit the game because of the Nanonerf.

Kind want to go big into SC, and was wondering who else is out there?
    Some friends and I have a few multi-crew ships

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    Cnork13 likes this.
  2. Cnork13

Cnork13 NOOB

I backed like two years ago and was at the event a week ago in cologne, so I will be defenately playing this game for a while. I´m sure we can own it up sometimes :)

3. Jaidee

Jaidee HAcker Staff Member

just watched a 12 minute youtube of the game...

think i will wait for Star Wars lol ;)

4. Smockled

Smockled KOZBOT GOD Staff Member

Opps...

Forgot to mention the game that I was a PvP fleet leader in was Eve-Online

@Jaidee
    This game is based off CryEngine. It will be both a 1st-Person Space Sim and 1st-Person/3rd-Person FPS

Jaidee likes this.