1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Status?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Eximperialdragon, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Eximperialdragon

Eximperialdragon NOOBLET

My sub to this site ran out a while ago during one of the last ban waves in BF3, but I still think about it from time to time, lol.

There was a ban wave in BF4 I think last week (may have been the week before, life's been busy), so how's the status on the BF4 ESP (or full-on simple aim, seems like no ESP-only from what I read on the banner)?

Hopefully this is the right place to ask this... this is like the only part of the site I can still get to, lol.

2. Moses8980

Moses8980 KOZBOT AVENGER

Undetected since BF4/Hackrelease. PURCHASE IT :)

3. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

There have been ZERO detections on BF4 (ESP and SimpleAim)

There hasnt been a BF3 Detection since March/April of last year.