1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Store Broken

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Jeremy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

@KozmoK

The store is broken, all I see is my sql errors :mad:

Just thought you would like to know lol :D

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I was in the middle of a upgrade at the time, its all better now :)

Jeremy and Boss_A like this.
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

I emptied my cache and it is still showing me SQL errors

[​IMG]

4. KozmoK

Does it do that right when you click on Hack store, or one of the hacks?

5. KozmoK

Please take a look at it again, I did some more changes. I guess my store was broke all day/night yesterday ;(

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Would Be Staff

Still broken for me @KozmoK I don't know if I am the only one having the issue though

7. elefantitties

elefantitties NOOB

having the same issue..

8. KozmoK

dam

try it now.

Very dissapointed in the auther of the software, seems every release he breaks something.

9. elefantitties

elefantitties NOOB

hmm.. same..

Server Error
    Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in MicroCart/Model/MicroCart.php at line 1533
    6. MicroCart_Model_MicroCart->getLastviewed() in MicroCart/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 0
    7. MicroCart_ControllerPublic_index->actionMyaccount() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /disk2/rentacheat/forums/index.php at line 13

10. elefantitties

elefantitties NOOB

11. elefantitties

elefantitties NOOB

guess i'll wait 2 days for the 7$ hack. ^^

12. KozmoK

Hey Guys thanks for letting me know about the store. It was down for 1.5 days - probably costing me quite a bit.

Sorry and thanks agian.

Jeremy likes this.