1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for the ESP only cheat - BF3

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by doogle337, Aug 19, 2012.

1. doogle337

doogle337 NOOBLET

Hi guys,

After a while of not being on here, I wanted to purchase bf3 cheats again. I see that they are being currently updated!

However, I also saw a GREAT development on RAC's part: the ESP only cheat. This is excellent, and I'm sure many people will be attracted to such a minimalist and affordable cheat. One of the things that I really liked from the full hack that seemed to fit the "minimalist" profile was the no recoil/no spread.

I think what would attract a lot of people to the ESP only cheat is not only its affordability, but the fact that there is virtually no way for other players to tell that you are using it. And so if you were to use the "clandestine" cheat model for this - adding no recoil/spread to this hack would not only increase the number of people who purchase it, but also how well those players would perform. Its especially fun to run around with a high recoil gun like the FAMAS and pwn everyone, I'm sure many understand.

At the amazing price that the ESP cheat is right now, with 350 lines of code and only 5.50 USD - this comes out to a mere 1.57 cents PER LINE OF CODE! With it being that low, I would of course expect the price of the cheat to rise slightly with the addition of this feature. With the feature already written in to the main hack, would it be difficult to add?

I miss being with RAC, best community out there.

And please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section, I did my best to figure out where to put this in the public forums.

2. KozmoK

KozmoK Hacker Cracker Staff Member Admin

I will implement this tomorrow, with a hotkey. Price will stay the same.

3. avatariosagain

Oh man.. I really want to subscribe for this version and for the normal version of course..!
    By "small version" (ESP only) i will be playing with Premium account (for safety) and with the normal version i will play with no premium..
    Two kinds of accounts, two kinds of hax.. ;)