• Are you a Kernel/Driver Programmer?
    I am looking for a System Driver that will inject my hacks into EAC Protected Games. If you know someone who has done this before please contact me.
  • FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)

SUGGESTION: requesting an APEX LEGENDS aimbot

a new game came out called APEX LEGENDS and i was wondering if there could possibly be an aimbot or esp made for this game.
i didnt see a suggestion tab so i put this here :)

Smockled

KOZBOT GOD
Staff member
Division 2 and Apex are both protected by EAC.
Take a look at that big orange banner on top of forum, or some of the VIP forum posts about this.

No one can maintain UD status for EAC/BE protected games for a long time, they update their anti cheat regularly and issue banwaves quite frequently, so, I don't think we will see any D2/apex cheat here, like we didn't see any for pubg. it's just too much trouble, too many detection, and probably HWID bans after a couple of detection. But, I do also have a membership from another website that offers cheats for all these EAC/BE protected games, and also have their coder's discord, DM me koz if u want his tag.

MRZXZ

RAC MASTER
The only way you can keep it undetected is to make it invite only and not public, sad true but thats the only you can make hacks for these anti cheats

Top Bottom