1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. FYI - Your missing Content - your only seeing non-registered Guest Information... Quickly register and sign on to see more! (Shoutbox, current activity etc, more forums)
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi There Guest! If your not sure about buying from us at HackersAdvantage, or unsure of our Detection Rates - Please Register and make a post asking! Our Staff and Members will reply to every question! We have the longest non-detection streaks in the industry! We offer a 3 day refund on hacks that you can not get to work on your PC. NO OTHER SITE DOES THIS!
    Dismiss Notice

suggestion

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by lucasadr, Aug 5, 2013.

1. lucasadr

lucasadr NOOBLET

hello, I saw that the forum doesn't support for Brazilian, and has not a channel on youtube to show how the hacks work, or show videos and screens them! I'm ready to open a channel and don't need to get anything, I believe this will help in publicity the site and this will be very cool

(OBS: sorry for my bad english, I'm Brazilian)

Boss_A likes this.
  2. RammelKuchen

RammelKuchen NOOBLET

If you wanna see some video, you just need to search the forum, or just click here!
    If you wanna see some screens, you also just need to search to forum, or just click here!
    And of course you can open a youtube channel and make some hack videos with RentACheat hack.
    But you need to care of the rules, the rules can you find here!

Greetings, RammelKuchen